Explore Lost Bali, Eco-Style
With permaculture inspired organic gardens we offer both local and international meals using seasonal local produce. Ideal for nature lovers, trekkers or those wishing to experience authentic balinese culture and cuisine.
- - Ideal for singles, couples and family or friend groups
- - Organic local and international homegrown menu
- - No mainstream tourism, shops or hawkers
- - Sustainable local all bamboo construction
- - 75m from the entrance to protected rainforest
- - Wide-range of trekking and cultural activities available
- - Surrounded by a thriving bird and wildlife population
Working with the local governmental and religious leadership, FreshBali aims to help support local businesses and residents while working towards ajeg Bali under the principals of Tri Hita Karana. Built on contracted land, the land remains as productive farmland still owned by its traditional Balinese owners.
Fully openable to the fresh mountain environment, become one with the nature and the surrounding rainforest.